AAs you know, here at Burning Chair we love the written word as much as we love, well… pretty much anything at all.
However, sometimes there’s just no substitute for seeing and hearing someone. And we know that some of you (poor misguided souls that you are…) have been itching to find out what we look and sound like.
Well, wonder no more – your prayers have been answered, because it gives us great pleasure to bring to you: The Burning Chair Podcast!
Every week our very own Simon and Pete will be talking about whatever they can think of which is vaguely related to Burning Chair, and we also have some great guests lined up over the coming months.
Click below to check out the very first episode, where we talk about our plans for this year’s NaNoWriMo – National Novel Writing Month.
Things we learnt this week:
- NaNoWriMo is a great motivator for those who struggle to get down to writing their book
- If you are stuck in a rut with writing, the best advice is… to write! Anything and everything – just write.
- Mixing alcohol and podcasts isn’t always a good idea
- Pete’s new beard is going to cause huge continuity issues with the videos over coming weeks
- Simon cannot pronounce the word: “wool”
Don’t forget – if you enjoy this, please do like, share and comment. Because at heart Pete and Simon are just two very needy people who desperately crave validation…
Or, if you’re feeling brave, below is the video version in all its YouTube glory: